Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Im no longer hinder but goin move ahead

Deut1:6The Lord our God spoke to us in Horeb saying:You have dwelt long enough at this mountain.The devil job is Stop u but God want u to be ahead in all u do.When u have a mind to go forward the devil is always there to hold bck frm reaching that place so don't let come in hold u bck cause God is ready to push u into ur vision n ur goals.So I speak into ur life ur spirit God is ready to used u for his Glory Gbu'll. Father I ask that u will keep us in ur will n that will become what u calling us to be so Father whatever it is holdin me back that the devil is setting in life have it to stop n its tracks save me from being hinder n save me for being stuck I knw there are some open doors I had open up but iask that close them so I will walk n peace n that I be pleasing n be used for ur glory so I said enemy ur trick an trades we said this nw n Jesus name amen

No comments:

Post a Comment